A Little Bit About Me
Sarah Blount has devoted her life to sharing the story of God’s wonderful goodness. After delivering her son Felix, stillborn, in 2012, she started her blog, 10K Reasons, and God birthed in her a passion for communicating His Word. She has helped many women who have lost babies find comfort in choosing gratitude over grief. In September 2015 Sarah and her husband, Josh, stepped out in faith, moved to a new land, and pioneered New Song Church in Oklahoma City, where they co-pastor and desire to see people come to personally know God. Sarah’s first book “Fearless Parenting, Raising Godly Kids in an Ungodly World” will be published in the fall of 2019. Sarah and Josh have been married for sixteen years and have three larger-than-life children—Gus, Beau, and Sunny.Read My 10K Reasons Blog
AND HERE’S THE FUN STUFF:
- I never, ever, ever miss breakfast.
- I wanted to be a children’s author when I was in elementary school.
- Pie is my love language, specifically, Coconut Cream from Pie Junkie.
- Calendars, planners, schedules, and routine make me happy.
- My life was forever changed when Wal-Mart created online grocery pickup.
- Fun Date Night = good food, good movie, and the BEST company.
- I have a miniature schnauzer named Ellis. He has a Mohawk.
- Chris Pratt re-tweeted me!! For real!!
- I am way too good at Donkey Kong Country on Super Nintendo.
- I take my job as homeroom mom very seriously.
- My kids have an imaginary friend name Leonard that they love to pester me with.
- I wholeheartedly believe that Disneyland IS the happiest place on earth.
Let's Take This Relationship Up A Notch
Sign up for THE BREATHING ROOM newsletter today and receive an exclusive three-day devotional designed to draw you closer to the heart of God. No junk, just weekly doses of wonderful goodness to breathe in!